These brownies aren't you're traditional slutty brownie (even thought they're made with Oreo-like cookies)
In fact they're a class act.
- 1 tub EatPastry Gluten Free or regular (red tub) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 box (or half at least) Trader Joe Joe's Peppermint or regular cookies
- Fun cake batter, whichever recipe you love or just go simple like me: 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 melted earth balance, 2 cups milk, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, pinch of sea salt. Add some sprinkles too, that's fun.
- Unreal peanut "M&Ms"
- Make the cake batter by mixing all the ingredients together well, and set aside.
- Pre-heat your over to 350F. Magic number in baking really.
- Layer cookie dough into the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish. Then cover with the Trader Joe Joe's lining them up evenly on top of the cookie dough.
- Pour enough cake batter on top of the cookies and cookie dough to cover and top with the unreal candies.
- Then bake for about 35 min. Let cool and then cut into mini squares.
- Serve to people you like or love.