Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Muffins
2 Tbsp choc chip cookie dough
2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt (fine)
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 melted earth balance
2 cups oatmilk
2 cups extra chocolate chips for topping
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt in bowl.
3. Add the earth balance, vanilla, oat milk.
4. Scoop batter into mini muffin tins with our without liners is fine, obviously liners are easier. I use the little silicone ones, they're money.
5. Add chocolate chips to your liking to the tops and bake for about 10 - 12 min until the little muffins are firm to the touch.
6. Let cool (which doesn't take long because they're small). Share or just eat them whenever, however you want.