THIS IS TOO GOOD!
So I don't add too much sugar because the cookie dough offers a little sweetness and I don't like it overly sweet.
2 cups oat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 scant cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 veggie oil
1 cup almond milk/ or oat milk
1/4 cup of our Gluten Free Choc Chip cookie dough
extra chocolate chips (optional)
1. Pre-heat over to 350F and grease a regular sized loaf pan.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar in one bowl.
3. Mix the vanilla, veggie oil, almond milk and cookie dough in separate bowl.
4. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir til combined.
5. Bake for 30 min or so until toothpick comes out clean from center. You can add chocolate chips on top towards the last minute or so of baking for added yummy factor.
6. Let fully cool in baking dish before removing.