This is SO GOOD, and will easily feed 6 people. Enjoy!
1/2 tub cookie dough flavor of choice (I used PB, could use choc chip easily)
oat whipped cream
1/2 cup chocolate
1 tsp earth balance
1. Spray whipped cream about half way in mini loaf pan. Freeze for at least an hour. Can do longer.
2. Melt chocolate on double burner with the earth balance stirring until fully melted.
3. Add a layer of cookie dough on top of frozen whipped cream. However much you want.
4. Add layer of caramel sauce, I used Nature's Charm. This is as much as you want as well. Then if you wish add the peanuts.l
5. Pour melted chocoate on top and pop in fridge for about 15-20 min.
6. Serve to everyone with a spoon. YUM!