These are so yummy and no baking required! Perfect for a party and your kids to help! If you're up for a little more mess ;)
1 tub of EatPastry chocolate chip cookie dough
1 container of caramel sauce, we use Nature's Charm
1/2 cup peanut butter, or any nut butter
2 cups chocolate chips
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 cup vegan white chocolate
candy eyeballs (you can make your own but I'm not including the recipe for that lol)
1. On a double burner heat the chocolate and coconut oil on LOW while you work on the rest of the boo bars.
2. Layer cookie dough on the bottom of an 8x8 dish.
3. Mix the caramel and peanut butter until combined. Pour on top of cookie dough.
4. Stir the chocolate vigorously until it's all melted together and smooth. Poor on top of the caramel and put in the fridge.
5. Now, on the same double boiler (or a new one, do what you want), melt the white chocolate. Once melted take the dish from the fridge and assemble the ghosts using a glop of melted white chocolate. Then smooth the tail end out quickly with a teaspoon.
6. Add the eyeballs! There is a how-to video on our instagram.