- 2 Cups Flour (all purpose)
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 2 heaping Tbsp EatPastry chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 1/4 cup milk (almond, coconut, etc)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup extra chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup banana chips, I mean, if you want to make banana chocolate chip pancakes you need these banana chips
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, cookie dough, milk, vanilla and the extra chocolate and banana chips.
- Mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Make pancakes in a medium sized frying pan or griddle at a low-medium heat.
- Flip when the bubbles start to show, like 4-5 minutes or so. Cook for another 5 min on the other side. They're easy to burn so be cautious. I always burn some!