Vegan Banana Bread with Chocolate and Cookie Dough
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 ripe bananas mushed up
- 1/4 cup room temp choc chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond milk (add last)
- ½ cup EatPastry Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ cup Justin’s Hazelnut Butter
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix it all together and pour into a parchment lined, greased bread pan.
- Bake for about an hour until toothpick comes clean.
- Pour room temp Justin’s Hazelnut Butter all over the top, along with the walnuts and chunks of our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Try and let cool a bit before slicing, it’ll be hard!! YUM!